Protecting the security and privacy of your personal information is important to us. Therefore, we conduct our business in compliance with the applicable laws on privacy, data protection and data security. The policy outlined below will help you understand what information we may collect, how we use and safeguard that information and with whom we may share it.
1. Personal information
Through our website, we will not collect any personal information about you (e.g., your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address, unless you voluntarily choose to provide it to us (e.g., by filling out contact forms, registration, survey) or if the applicable laws on the protection of your data allow such action.
When you do provide us with personal information, we usually use it to respond to your inquiry, process your order or provide you access to specific information or offers. In order to better assist customer relationships, it may be necessary
- that we save and process your personal information to better understand your business needs or to improve our products and services; or
- that we (or a third party on behalf of us) uses this personal information to contact you regarding future offers from us, so as to support your business needs, or to conduct online surveys to better understand our customers' business and requirements.
If you choose not to have your personal information used to support our customer relationship research (particularly direct-marketing or market-research), we will respect your decision. We will not sell or otherwise market your personal information to third parties.
3. Use for a specific purpose
We will only collect, process and use the personal data supplied by you online for the purposes notified to you, unless collection, processing and use
- are for another purpose which is directly connected to the original purpose for which the personal data were collected;
- are required in order to process, negotiate and execute a contract with you;
- are necessary on account of a legal obligation or an official or judicial order;
- are necessary in order to justify or protect legal claims or ward off law suits;
- are used to prevent misuse or other unlawful activities, e.g. intentional attacks on our systems, with the aim of ensuring data security.
4. Communication and utilization related information
If you access our website via telecommunication services, communication related information (e.g. internet protocol address) or utilization related information (e.g. information on the start and duration of utilization as well as the telecommunications services used by you) will automatically be generated through technical means. This information may allow inferences to personal data. If collection, processing and use of your communication or utilization related information are absolutely necessary, they will be subject to legal regulations on data privacy.
5. Non-personal information collected automatically
When you access our website, information that is not personally identifiable (e.g., type of internet browser and computer operating system used; domain name of the website from which you came; number of visits, average time spent, pages viewed) may be collected automatically (i.e., not by registration). We use this information to measure the use of our website and improve its performance and content.
6. "Cookies" – information placed automatically on your computer
When you view our website, we may store some information on your computer in the form of a "cookie" to automatically recognize you the next time you visit. Cookies can help us, for example, by allowing to tailor a website to better match your interests or to save your password so that you do not have to re-enter it each time. If you choose not to be recognized, please refer to your internet browser to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
Krones will not knowingly collect personal data from children without insisting that they seek prior parental consent if required by applicable law. Krones will only use or disclose personal data about a child to the extent permitted by law, to seek parental consent pursuant to local law and regulations or to protect a child.
We will take technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your personal data against unintentional or illegal deletion, against changes or loss, and against unauthorized transmission or access.
9. Links to other websites
Our contains links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of these websites.
10. Questions and comments